Streetlet, a small business growth and community platform seeks a Graphic Designer with a strong point of view for an upcoming marketplace pop-up in conjunction with Pride Month. This contract would start immediately and until May 25th, 2022, with approx 10-15 hours of work per week.
- Create a logo/brand assets for marketplace
- Create additional art assets pertaining to the marketplace to be used in decks, marketing, and advertising including print & digital
-Inform & guide printing needs as needed
Need to Haves:
- Collaborative nature & ability to work with stakeholders to achieve design deliverables
- Creative initiative to create and guide the look and feel of project assets
- Efficient internal process and ability to set & meet deadlines
- Expertise in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- A deep connection to the LGBTQIA+ community
Nice to Have:
- Existing print vendor relationships
- Prior experience with mission-oriented design and messaging
- Local to Los Angeles
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and portfolio
At Streetlet, we aim to build thriving communities by making it easy to shop local and support exceptional small businesses. That’s why we’re partnering with major brands, government organizations, national initiatives and more to link up small businesses with awesome opportunities that provide growth, prosperity, and connection.
We are female & POC founder led. We've curated vendors for major LA cultural experience hubs like Grand Park DTLA, Smorgasburg LA, and more.